Learn more about Thermography and monitor your breast and overall health!
What is a Thermogram? Join us as Rachel Mazzarelli thoroughly explains the science behind Thermograms and the medical benefits!
- A Thermogram, also called Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging (DITI), is a FDA approved method of measuring patterns of heat emitted from the body.
- Valuable diagnostic tool for early detection of many illnesses, including breast disease
- No Radiation, non-invasive
- Possible 8 years earlier detection than a mammogram
- Clinical imaging to detect and monitor many diseases and physical injuries
Rachel Mazzarelli, MS CCT, is the owner of Whole Healthy Thermography. She holds a masters degree in Clinical Nutrition, is a Certified Clinical Thermographer and certified Kripalu yoga teacher. Rachel learned about thermography ten years ago and has been having thermograms since. Believing in its benefits for not only monitoring breast health, but many other health issues, she got certified as a clinical thermographer. Rachel incorporates holistic living and utilizes both eastern and western modalities in both her professional and personal life. Rachel is passionate about continuing her education in women's health and sharing what she knows.
Whole Health Thermography will also be scanning at TPTW on September 18, 8:00am - 1:00pm. Please schedule your Thermogram NOW.
If you have any questions please email us.
$15 (at the door)
tax will be applied at time of purchase